Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Wonder Where...

Slack, slack, slack, slack, slack-slack...threw out my back. Both cars out of whack. Me out of sorts.
For a few days. And then...I realized... I don't want to lose even these moments. They seem to matter maybe even more than the rest. At least right now...they're all-important. Making the most of everything at the moment. Still believing. God is good.

Life around here has been a little static. Not very elastic or interesting. And I'm okay with that...for now. Good revelation comes like snowfall in winter. I don't have to love the cold, but I can enjoy the scenery and receive it with open hands. Warmth is in my heart.

So... hope recovery... mixed with a love-expanse... painted with truth plain and simple = faith assured. Let it be increasingly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment